Friday 4 August 2017

Mixed media layout -DAD

Hello everyone ...
Here to share my new mixed layout using papericous azealian papers ...I am love with these papers  unique and different patterns can be used for any Project there are more projects lined up .
To start with I have layered pattern papers roughly arranged my layout.
For 60 number I used numerical chipboard from papericous heat embossed numbers twice to get elevated look 



For chipboard embellishments I Distressed with peacock feather and vintage photo to get grunge effect I applied glue and sprinkled some grounded cinnamon.....;)
Finally layered my photo using lace ,cheesecloth,and embellishments.

Hope you all like it..
Linking it to ...
I have used chipboard, pattern papers,laces...


10 comments:

  1. Lovely layout, Mounika.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Papericious July challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work :) Thank you so much for joining us at Papericious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect Mixed Media layout! Love the background work a lot and colors are perfect! Good luck with our Papericious challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Papericious July challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout! Thank you so much for playing along Papericious July challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...