Monday, 14 December 2015

Plastic bag dispenser......

Hi Everyone  my project for today is altered sturdy cartoon into plasticcarrybag dispenser...
This is long term pending project final I completed it...

I took papericous wooden collection for this project....
Apply a thin  black paper to the basic cardboard  then using modpodge attached pattern paper to the box
Later distress with walnut stain,peacock feature until I get desired colours
Created design using  stencil and texture paste 

Finally did some embellishment with Washi tape, flowers and a felt owl...


Linking it to..

5 comments:

  1. Wow great idea.love ur blog
    Anandhi rajan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great idea.love ur blog
    Anandhi rajan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your choice of pattern paper gives such a solid look to the dispenser! Thank you for joining us at Lulupu Challenge#56! Good luck & a very Happy & Crafty 2016 to you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog posts in the last hour. I really enjoy what you are doing here.Thank you for helping people get the information hand soap bag
    they need Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...